Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-04-23

Art Journey canvas by Ludivine



Hello!

I am happy to come to share with you my first publication for Mixed Media place.

I decided to create a mixed media canvas. 



At the beginning I chose a stencil and spread some texture paste to get a  nice relief effect.



Then I covered the whole with black gesso. I have added all embellishments and than I applied a new coat of black gesso.



At this stage, I decided to cover everything with a very light coat of white gesso. Then added colors with wonderful Ecoline paints.







To give it more volume and the sheen, I used Finnabair ArtAlchemy Wax.

Finishing touch was adding some pearls and glitter. And here it is!
I hope that this project inspires you.



I tell you bye for now!
Have a beautiful day.

Ludivine.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.